You have a fantastic product idea that you want to build. You have spoken to a few users and they clearly mentioned that they have this problem. Now you need to build an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) that can test your hypothesis and confirm whether this product can be profitable.
I have built numerous MVPs for product ideas I had. Most of them were built in a week or two and it has protected me from wasting time and money from building a full-fledged product.
If it had built it in the traditional way, I would have spent at least 3 to 6 months on the development and finding that no one is willing to pay for it.
I will talk with you to understand your product idea and build an MVP in about 1-2 weeks so that you can take it to your users, see how they use it and iterate on it quickly.
How it works
- You fill in your details in the contact form below, where you will answer a few questions about your product and your tech stack. Give as much info as possible, so that I can understand how I can help you. You are protected by a standard Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Based on the information you fill in we can get onto a discovery call, once you pay $512 as payment. This money is 100% refundable if we find during the call that we are not the right fit.
- Discovery Call: 3-4 hours
- We understand what your idea is and what the business goals are. What does success look like for you? What KPIs do we track? etc.
- We do some competitive analysis and identify the best MVP for your idea, I draw up a product roadmap for the MVP.
- Once you give the green light to the roadmap, we begin work on the product.
- Based on whether we go for a product mockup MVP or a no-code MVP or a Programmed version of MVP, the total cost for the project will be fixed. And a payment schedule will be agreed upon which are linked to the completion of specific, measurable goals in the roadmap.
- We begin working on the project once the first payment is done and we have regular weekly calls to update on the status of the project.
- Once the entire project is completed, we track on the different KPIs that we agreed on earlier and give you our recommendations.
- The Discovery/Roadmapping session costs $512 and is entirely refunded if we feel we aren’t a right fit.
- The MVP cost depends on various factors (prototype, no-code vs programmed, web vs mobile, customizations, etc.). Usually, it starts anywhere from $3,584 to $15,360. The time period for the project also varies depending on these factors.